*DETAILS BELOW ARE FOR THE 2019-2020 SEASON.
CHECK BACK SOON FOR 2020-2021 UPDATES!
CHECK BACK SOON FOR 2020-2021 UPDATES!
All registrations can be made via our online registration system. Phone and mail-in registrations are not accepted.
Early registration tuition fees apply to all fully paid registrations at least 30 days prior to the start of the event. After 30 days all fees will automatically update to the late fees.
Registrations must be paid in full before any event information is released. This includes event schedules, competition orders, studio packets, scholarship numbers, wristbands, etc.
All dancers registered for Adrenaline or Revive will need to have a signed waiver submitted prior to attending the event. All waivers will need to be submitted before final show documents are sent out.
Space is limited, therefore registration at the door is not guaranteed. Workshop registrations at the door are accepted, however competition entries cannot be added at the event. On-site workshop registrations must be paid for in cash, by credit card, or by cashier’s check. Personal checks are not accepted after 30 days prior to the event.
Dancers are required to register for the workshop in order to compete. However, dancers are not required to compete in order to attend the workshop.
All dancers must be registered through a studio.
All scholarships will be verified in the office for all registrations. Please send in the scholarship.
All returned checks are subject to a $35 fee.
International payment options: Cashiers Check or Cash. International checks and credit cards are not accepted.
All registrations are non-refundable. Absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS.
Minis and Juniors may be combined in some cities. Teens and Seniors may be combined in some cities.
Studio owners/directors may apply their own additional administrative fees. This is very common in the industry and covers the time and expenses incurred while organizing, registering and attending these events.
With a valid college ID, dancers ages 17-26 will receive a weekend tuition discount.
One-day workshop registration is allowed; however, one-day participants are NOT eligible for any scholarships and may NOT compete. Dancer scholarships do not apply to one-day rates.
- Observer wristbands are available for purchase with paid students only and must not be Studio Owners, Teachers, Assistant Teachers, or Dancers.
- Observers may observe any of the Sparks, Mini, Junior, Teen or Senior ballrooms during specified times, but are NOT allowed to observe scholarship auditions.
- All registered Sparks dancers will receive ONE complimentary Observer wristband
- Observers age 4 and under are FREE
- Make sure wristbands are visible to staff at all times during workshop classes in the Sparks, Mini, Junior, Teen and Senior rooms.
- Please remain in designated areas and keep belongings tidy to allow the maximum space for dancers. Only one chair per Observer. Seating is not guaranteed.
- No excessive noise, talking, or phone calls during classes. It is distracting to the faculty and dancers.
- Photography or video recording is not allowed during the workshop classes or competition. Photos may be taken between classes.
- One-day Observer wristbands are not available.
- NEW THIS YEAR: A yearlong observer band may be purchased onsite ONLY (when available), for $120 – unlimited use during the 2019-2020 regional season. This band is not transferable between Adrenaline and Revive.
- Observer wristbands are NON-REFUNDABLE. No exceptions.
- The number of Observers allowed into each ballroom is limited. If limit is reached prior to convention, Observer wristbands will not be sold at the door.
- Observer wristbands are not required to attend the competition or closing show.
- The convention has the right to revoke any Observer privileges.
The workshop schedule may vary from city to city and is subject to change. A final schedule will be posted the day before the event. Be sure to check if the schedule is marked as “Tentative” to guarantee you are following the most up-to-date version.
Faculty varies from city to city. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee which faculty will be where. Occasionally, some advertised faculty will be replaced by equally qualified professionals.
Registered Teachers have access to all Sparks, Mini, Junior, Teen, and Senior workshop classes and auditions as well as a variety of VIP treatments during the competition, the closing show, specialized classes and various refreshing experiences.
Registered Teachers and Studio Directors attending more than one regional city, at any one company, may attend all additional cities at no charge.
Studios qualifying for the complimentary hotel room, will need to provide the name for the reservation you would like to be covered to the Adrenaline and Revive office.
This is a private phone line given out to Studio Owners/Directors at the time of check-in. This service will provide you a dedicated representative to assist in all aspects of your experience. We are available to help facilitate prop load-in times, music submissions, wristbands, competition scheduling, discount hotel rooms (when applicable), luggage storage, and other key elements to help make your weekend run as smooth as possible.